What we do
Our service is available during weekdays. However we will consider requests for special events.
We offer a competitively-priced, pay-as-you-use service when you need us.
We can provide a companion to:
- accompany you to medical or other appointments;
- keep you company and chat about things important to you;
- accompany you on walks, outings, trips, or to access a local club;
- attend social functions, e.g weddings;
- attend films, plays and concerts;
- assist with forms and general correspondence;
- participate in hobbies and interests;
- assist with reading;
- help shop for food and/or clothing;
- help with the transition from living at home into residential care;
- help declutter and re-organise your living space.
Carers needing a break often use our service to have quality time for themselves.
This can be whilst you go to the hairdresser, shopping or visiting friends.
You can feel confident and assured that your loved one is enjoying quality companionship, engaging in an activity or is on an outing in your absence.
Power of Attorney
We work with local Solicitors and those acting as Power of Attorney by providing regular, friendly support, helping with the transition from home to care home and any other ad-hoc services, e.g. take to appointments, clothes shopping.
Do you find this subject difficult to discuss with your loved ones? We can approach this sensitive issue with compassion.